Friday, May 17, 2013

Discovering Popping Boba at Pink Bubble Tea

Milk Tea at Pink Bubble Tea

I am a coffee lover and I only take my dose of tea once in a while in the evening. However, tea cafés sprouting around the city lately made me love tea even more. The different flavors added to the tea gave a nice taste to it other than being bitter. One of those variations of tea that I come to like is milk tea. So I decided to visit Pink Bubble Tea along P. Sanchez St. in Manila (in front of Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital).

Milk Tea at Pink Bubble Tea
Winter Mocha Cheese Milk Tea (90php)
I ordered their Winter Mocha Cheese Milk Tea which was worth 90php. I am not a cheese lover so I wanted to see if I would like this cheese-flavored drink. I wasn’t disappointed. It was a delight to my palate.

I also ordered one of their desserts, the Strawberry Dream (60php). It was a combination of strawberry ice cream with strawberry popping boba and stiko. 



Milk Tea at Pink Bubble Tea


Ok, I basically chose it because I was intrigued with the popping boba. I have tried bobas in tea before but popping ones? When my order came, dejected was my initial reaction. The scoop of ice cream was just so small for an ice cream lover like me. This couldn’t be worth 60php! But when I tried the ice cream with the boba, I transformed into a 10-year old kid munching more and enjoying my ice cream with a boba popping strawberry syrup in my mouth. Yes, I popped those boba one at a time. It was like I was a kid all over again. The Pink Bubble Tea crew were amused to see how I was giggling while finishing my treat. Ah, the 60php was worth the enjoyment I had. 

I asked them if they are selling strawberry popping boba and they do! They sold it by jars. One jar is worth 580php and weighs 3.2 kilograms. I would definitely get one for my son’s birthday party soon. They get these popping bobas from Taiwan, which explains the expensive price, and it comes in two flavors. One is lychee.

Milk Tea at Pink Bubble Tea

Pink Bubble Tea menu also includes sandwiches, cakes and pastries, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate bars, muffins, and hot drinks (coffee/tea). They also have Popcorn Delight which I think I would like to try next time.

Milk Tea at Pink Bubble Tea


Pink Bubble Tea doesn’t offer franchising right now but they sell milk tea supplies and equipment and also offer trainings. For those interested in venturing into milk tea business, email them at pinkbubbletea@ymail.com or contact 0923-5350830. Visit their Facebook account Pink Bubble Tea.

Milk Tea at Pink Bubble Tea





2 comments:

  1. this stuff is awesome! I get it in ice cream shops all the time. You can also buy it for like $5 at http://www.froobabubbles.com. I served it in drinks at our grad party and it was a hug hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caffe7 offers strawberry popping boba contains 2 strawberry, 2 mango in a box. They are perfect for sampling juice popping boba flavours.

    ReplyDelete